March 19, 2009

March 24th

We’ll be meeting at Marisa’s house this week for women’s group. Marisa has an evening of worship planned for us, it should be a great night, so bring your prayer requests and praises and let’s spend time in worship together!

I love that each hostess puts her own thoughts and touch on the week she is hosting, it makes it all different and amazing. I’ve never really been in a group like this that seems to just flow together week by week, it’s a group to treasure for sure.

See you there!!

P.S. It's my turn to host in a couple of weeks, so I may be posting a poll over on the side here soon, I have a couple different ideas and if I do the poll, we'll do whatever we vote for! Does anyone hate that idea? Should I do a poll on the poll?? :)

P.S.S. One week soon I'd like to have one of the husbands or someone where we're all at take a picture of our whole group to use as a blog header on this blog. I'd love a spring outdoor shot, and one where everyone knows ahead of time so they can do their hair, wear fav clothes, and so everyone can aim at being there that week. Any ideas??

4 comments:

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

for the picture, we could meet at the sundial bridge cafe (not sure if they are open that late) but it would be reletivly quiet and we could take a picture by the bridge (Bridge women's group)

Unknown said...

That's true, a bridge picture would make sense. Or even on the old bridge by the park, it's really pretty there too. We'd need someone to take the picture so one of our hubbys would need to come along for that part. I'd offer Steve, but he works late on Tuesdays. Anyone have a suggestion?

Unknown said...

Fred would do it. He has a great camara and loves to take pics. Les

mshadrick said...

I didn't respond to the poll because I will be in Sacramento that Tuesday. I'm sorry I'll miss it. I know whatever you decide it will be wonderful.
Marisa