March 25, 2009

Leadership Opportunity

Hello Ladies,

Last night at Women's Group was amazing, just what we all needed. We hope to do this again occasionally, as leadership for it permits. Thank you Marisa, for the time you invested in preparing for the evening.

Now...onto the leadership opportunity.

I've been "leading" the group for some time now, although leading our group isn't difficult, it's more like overseeing things. But...I don't feel it's my strongest gift and as we're getting more women in our group, I'm sure there's someone who has great leadership skills that would love to "lead" this group. So I'm asking if there's someone who would take this on as their ministry.

It mostly involves:

Keeping the blog updated and emails going when necessary (I can still help with the blog if that's not your thing);

Keep the meetings running smoothly and timely each week;

Keeping prayer requests moving;

Bringing (and overseeing) new ideas to the group for our meetings, special events, etc.

I'm sure we haven't even tapped the resources that lie within each of us in bringing our talents to the table here and while I love helping, I feel like this is not my particular gift. Or maybe I need a break, I don't know. :)

So - anyone out there thinking, me! me! me! There's not much to do in taking it over, just do it. You could even have a buddy to co-lead with you if you have someone that wants to do it with you!

0 comments: