April 19, 2009

**UPDATED** Tuesday, 4/21

UPDATE - WE WILL BE HAVING WOMEN'S GROUP AT MY HOUSE JUST TO BE SAFE FROM HEAT AND/OR MOSQUITOS. SEE YOU THEN! **

**Disclaimer: I should note here that part of my indecision is because we're starting a bathroom remodel (new paint/tile) and if anyone needs to use the bathroom, it won't look so great. Just thought ya' ought to know! :)


Hello Ladies... where oh where to do women's group?? I'm off kilter because until two days ago, I was thinking it was at Leslie Smith's house and then realized that since we took that week off, it's my turn to host. I could do a game here, but have done nothing to prepare. So...

A game and food at my house...

Go to the park with lawn chairs by the river and do prayer requests, some ice cream and visit?

Or yet another restaurant?

I need thoughts because for some reason my brain is in shock mode (thanks Jamie! Ha!) and I just can't decide.

I'll post a decision by tomorrow night and I'll put a group email out to make sure you all know what's happening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am game for anything!

Jenn said...

The park sounds fun. A couple of blankets/chairs s ome jabbering time and a treat. However I too can do what is easy for all.

Jenn said...

Game and Food at your house sounds good too. Seeing as it might be too warm for others in the evening still. There you have all of my input now. :)

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

I'll be carried away by misquitos if we are at the river :)